Muddle Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contacting Muddle Manor (private messages)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muddle Manor
Admin
Muddle Manor

Contacting Muddle Manor (private messages) Empty
PostSubject: Contacting Muddle Manor (private messages)   Contacting Muddle Manor (private messages) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm

This site is designed to interact with people who are NOT registered members.

After quite a bit of research, I learned there isn't a way to allow guests to contact Muddle Manor residents using the actual "Private Message" feature. I had hoped to make contacting us more easy and carefree. So I extend my apologies for that.

I would like to encourage anyone who visits to please feel absolutely free to use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the web page to have private conversations with Muddle Manor and its residents or artists!

You will find the Contact link several times in various posts as a way to "send a Private Message." I realize that when using this form of contact, it will require you to submit an email address. I want you to know Muddle Manor will not abuse the information in any way, so please don't let that discourage you from using the feature. You're welcome to specify whether or not you would prefer responses to be directed to the email you have provided, or if you would rather responses be made strictly on the site. Muddle Manor will respect your privacy and your requests. Very Happy

(By the way... If you don't specify that you don't want to be contacted via email, there is a resonable chance you will receive an email in response.)

You are also more than welcome to use the Comments area, as long as you don't mind it being a public format.

As a site designed to appreciate Visitors, Muddle Manor apologizes for any inconvenience.
But we look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Muddle Manor Management

If you are considering contacting Muddle Manor to inquire about ©Copyrighted images, please feel free. The copy protection is put in place to protect artist's work, but that doesn't mean they would be opposed to giving permission. It doesn't hurt to ask. : )
Back to top Go down
https://muddlemanor.forumotion.com

Contacting Muddle Manor (private messages)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1