Muddle Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muddled Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muddle Manor
Admin
Muddle Manor

Muddled Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Muddled Hallways   Muddled Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:22 pm

the All Purpose Room

Muddled Hallways PNG4Rafa002

______________________________________________________________________________________________home
For some strange reason, there is a potato just inside the door on the floor

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU, prince1999 for the donations of custom-made animations! You say they're just rough drafts, but you took a flat image I gave you and made it move! And the animation of the door opening, I appreciate that it was never meant to be a final draft, but I have to say I ADORE the quirky way it changes from an animated outside to a realistic inside with a quickly hand-drawn foyer inbetween. I would actually request you consider enhancing those qualities in the final.

I can tell this is going to be fun working together! You have re-inspired me. So I wanted to leave a temporary thank you note here in "The Junk Closet."

We needed to run a test, but here is a nice sample of prince1999's animating skills.
Might have to hide this in Muddle Manor one day. Smile
Muddled Hallways SilverMovie

I'll store prince1999's shout wall address in here for now too.
*(Please Note: The above link takes you to another site, NOT Muddle Manor)

Decide to stop looking in the junk closet.
(no offense, prince LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://muddlemanor.forumotion.com

Muddled Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddle Manor :: Muddled Hallways :: Muddled Hallways :: Muddled Hallways :: Muddled Hallways-