Muddle Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you can play in Muddle Manor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Caretaker

The Caretaker

Games you can play in Muddle Manor Empty
PostSubject: Games you can play in Muddle Manor   Games you can play in Muddle Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 am

Muddle Manor Games

Below you will find several categories of games you can play.
Click on the category to expand the list of games available. (Click the category again to close the list.)

Games are color coded as follows:
(Easy), (Medium), (Hard).
Winner's names will be listed reflecting the difficulty of the challenge they conqured.

You will also note each category tells you how many games are available inside. Since this site is so new, unfortunately there are empty categories. I could just not list them, but I think it's exciting to see possibilities for the future.

ALL games are available to Anyone who visits!
Have Fun!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scavanger Hunts ______________________Click here for (3) games available:
Scavanger Hunt winners!

• 3-9-12 The Caretaker won "Find My Little Friend"
  • 3-9-12 The Caretaker won "Find My Little Friend too"
  • 3-9-12 The Caretaker won "Dippy's Cargo"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Locate Secret Chambers _____________________Click here for (1) games available:
Secret Chamber winners!

• 3-10-12 The Caretaker won "Bypass the Front Gate"

The Random Challenges _____________________Click here for (1) games available:
Random Challenge winners!

• 3-10-12 The Caretaker won "Random Blink"

Hallway Ninja! _____________________________Click here for (1) + a bonus score - games available:
Muddle Manor Ninjas

• 9/13/12 - 9/15/12 The Caretaker is a Level 2 Hallway Ninja
    proficient in both Potato and Frog masteries.

• 9/17/12 - 9/17/12 WingWizard100 is a Level 2 Hallway Ninja
    proficient in both Potato and Frog masteries.

Unlock Special Features _____________________Click here for (0) games available:

If you have game suggestions, comments, or would like to participate in the games without posting for whatever reason; I welcome you to Send Me A Private Message anytime. Or you can also leave Comments/Suggestions in the public thread. Feedback is a wonderful thing^^

From here you can
go to the Visitor Center, jump to the Front Gate, or you can use the Manor's Quick Links feature.
Back to top Go down

Games you can play in Muddle Manor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1