Muddle Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visitors can leave comments during Construction here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Caretaker

The Caretaker

Visitors can leave comments during Construction here Empty
PostSubject: Visitors can leave comments during Construction here   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am

Muddle Manor Comment Sheet

Sorry but Muddle Manor will probably be under construction for quite some time. However, I realize a random person here & there may happen by and wish they could leave comments. So I've provided this comment sheet for you.

I'm a little absentminded right now, (busy with the construction) but I could take a second or two to say hello to a visitor
if I got any. Very Happy

I have also provided a Guestbook if you would rather just leave your name as a way to say you were here.

In either case, please keep the posts flame/troll free. I do more than just construction, I also keep this place clean.

If you notice a major flaw that could ruin the fun for visitors, please use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page instead of posting the flaw here where everyone can see it!
(Or post it here and I will take note and delete the comment as quickly as possible.^^)

You could also type a spoiler code.
Code:
[spoiler]Secret Message Here[/spoiler]

Example:
Click Here Arrow Spoiler:

No matter how you do it, I would sure appreciate knowing if I've overlooked something! Exclamation (including typos and spelling errors lol)

Kind Regards,
The Caretaker

Back to top Go down
aExample

PostSubject: Re: Visitors can leave comments during Construction here   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 am

It's me, The Caretaker, visiting as a guest to give examples how to use both the Guestbook and this Comment sheet.

While I'm constructing the Manor, I would be pleased to hear comments and suggestions. As long as people remain polite, I have no problems hearing both likes and dislikes. Clearly a little encouragement from likes would be nice, but I also appreciate that hearing dislikes would help me make this place better! And I'd rather fix issues now rather than later.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prnc1999

PostSubject: Re: Visitors can leave comments during Construction here   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am

Hi, I'm prince1999 but my name won't fit in the guest name field. hahaha!

Hello Caretaker!

I'm actually looking forward to maybe contributing to special areas of Muddle Manor one day! I hope you come back to this project, because it sure seems like it could be a lot of fun. Smile

I have invited a friend to come see Muddle Manor, and I hope it's ok, but I told him we could use this comment sheet to stay in touch without having to register anywhere. Really hope you don't mind. It's a unique feature other sites I'm on don't have. Smile

Hope to hear back

~prince1999
Back to top Go down
The Caretaker

The Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Visitors can leave comments during Construction here   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

A fond hello, prince1999 old friend!

Yes, I'm sorry this project was put on hold for so long. And I see the front page has done something very unfortunate. That looks terrible. I should come back long enough to fix that up a tad. Embarassed

Thank you for bringing my attention back to Muddle Manor. Sometimes it takes a good friend to give a swift kick to the britches. Very Happy

Speaking of friends... yes, of course you can keep in touch with your friend here! I'm happy to see visitors, even if it's just meeting outside the door. No problem, happy to oblige!

I know you were excited to contribute to Muddle Manor, and I was delighted to know you were planning to maybe become a resident. I never got around to figuring out exactly how that would work. But yes, I'll try to make some time to Caretake at Muddle Manor again! Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
prnc1999

PostSubject: I made my own Shout Wall   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 am

Caretaker <3

I made myself my own shoutwall. Hope it's ok if I post that link here. I might need your help getting it set up right. lol!

prince1999's Message Board *Admin Edit: (Please note this takes you off the Muddle Manor site.)

hmm I can't seem to make that a link. Maybe because I'm a visitor? If you can edit that and make it clickable, that would be nice^^ Either way, now my friend can still get in touch with me and you can post there to get my attention too if you want.

The Caretaker here. I edited your post to make that link clickable Smile
Back to top Go down
prnc1999

PostSubject: email contact!   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Yes PMing you worked! yay!

I went to your profile looking for a PM button, but saw that it said to use the "Contact" button at the bottom of the page. It worked fine. Only thing is that it requires an email. But, since that's why I was contacting you, it worked out. LOL!

Also still had to do that horrible Captcha Code thing again. Mad But I understand there's no way around that. It's cool we got hooked up with me just posting as a guest, so I don't mind the captcha. Smile

And YES email! Awesome! And I'm going to start into that thing we talked about right now! Shouldn't take long. Will email you soon ^^

~prince1999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors can leave comments during Construction here   Visitors can leave comments during Construction here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitors can leave comments during Construction here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1