Muddle Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guestbook for people who visit during Construction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Caretaker

The Caretaker

Guestbook for people who visit during Construction Empty
PostSubject: Guestbook for people who visit during Construction   Guestbook for people who visit during Construction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am

Muddle Manor Guest Book
(sign your name)

Hello Hello!

Building Muddle Manor really is gonna take me a while. I wanted to make available a place where visitors could sign a guestbook. I left it just outside the gate here for you. I'm curious to know if anyone is lurking around out there.

So if you would like to let me know you came and saw the construction, I would be pleased to know it.
Smile

If you would like to leave more than your name, I have also provided a place where you can leave a Comment/Suggestion for me, or about the Manor while it's being built. That is the closest thing Muddle Manor has to a chatbox. It's more of a Shoutwall, but non-registered guests are able to use it, just like this Guestbook. So head over there if you feel like chattin'

In either thread, please keep the posts flame/troll free. I do more than just construction, I also keep this place clean.

Working Hard,
The Caretaker

Back to top Go down
aExample

PostSubject: Re: Guestbook for people who visit during Construction   Guestbook for people who visit during Construction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 am

The Caretaker came to visit as a guest.
Back to top Go down
prnc1999

PostSubject: Re: Guestbook for people who visit during Construction   Guestbook for people who visit during Construction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

prince1999 was here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guestbook for people who visit during Construction   Guestbook for people who visit during Construction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guestbook for people who visit during Construction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1